Which LV Scarf/Bandeau is Your Fave

1. I really love LV's scarves and think they are almost as good and the queen of scarves, Hermes. They are perfect as a fashion accessory, bag charm, and an LV fix that won't break the bank.

Heres my faves

Sweet Flowers Bandeau/Scarf (i just ordered the bandeau) Comes in 3 colours but elux would only let me have 1
    [​IMG]

Etoile (Star) Scarf/Bandeau in Gris and Rose
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Monogram Trunks Scarf
    [​IMG]

And Finally
    Stephen Sprouse Scarf in Gris and Rouge
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But I really wish they still sold the Cashmere shawl Kate Moss is wearing
    [​IMG]

2. i like the Etoile in pink and the Sweet Flowers

3. i am stil kicking myself for not getting the one kate moss is wearing when i had the chance.
    i love my LoVe scarf.

4. I bought the Sweet Flowers one myself last night. Got the red and thinking about the blue.

5. I like the Stephen Sprouse scarves.

6. I would too. They don't even have them on eBay.

7. I love them all, sweet flowers is my next one. I love the lvoe bandeau and the pink Etoile. i havent worn the black mc one yet.

8. Ugh I love all of mine. The next ones I want to get are the colorful trunks bandeaus and the trunks scarf.

9. My daughter wants the Stephen Sprouse shawl in brown-it will be part Christmas, part just because she is a wonderful girl and offered to pay for some of it as well.
    Anyone seen it in person? I remember the red one last year-beautiful, but slipped by me.......
    My fave are the bandeaus, especially the LVOE and the red Fleur Porcelaine from last year

10. I just ordered the Etoile bandeau and the Sweet Flowers bandeau (in red) this morning. They are both just too pretty to pass up :love:

11. I really like the Sweet flowers bandeau and the Etoile bandeau.

Does anyone have pics of all three colors of sweet flowers?

12. Me too! Although, I like the Sweet Flowers in Red the best.

13. its on ELUX NOW UNDER STAR BANDEAU OR SCARF, ONLY IN PINK IN BANDEAU BUT SCARF IS GREY AND PINK