Which Louis Vuitton handbag should i purchase???????????

1. I've been defying Louis Vuitton handbags for god knows how long because i've see so many people with them nowadays, fake or not. Until i met these :drool: I'm stuck between two choices.... What do you think i should get???
    [​IMG]
    The Cabas Piano or

[​IMG]
    The Popincourt Haut

2. The cabas is a classic, but has a vachetta bottom (uncured leather), which scratches/marks easily.

If you have a boutique close by, you should go and 'play' with both.

You might want to post this in the LV sub forum...you might get more responses ;)

3. I like the popincourt!

4. yeah the vachetta is harder to take care of. I have a cabas mezzo and I don't even pay attention to it anymore since it's all marked up. I like the PH better.

5. I've been defying Louis Vuitton handbags for god knows how long because i've see so many people with them nowadays, fake or not. Until i met these :drool: I'm stuck between two choices.... What do you think i should get???
    [​IMG]
    The Cabas Piano or

[​IMG]

6. I like the popincourt moreso. Good advice about posting this in the LV forum for more responses.

7. the Popincourt Haut hands down. no vachetta bottom, and a much cuter shape :p

8. I have the Cabas Piano and I love it! The size is great and it's an awesome everyday bag! :yes:

9. Pop haut!

10. My vote is for #2....but out of these two styles, I would take a Chanel bag any day. :p

11. I say The Popincourt Haut!!!

12. PH! :yahoo:

13. PH groupies are out tonight!
    PH vote from me too.

14. I like the Popincourt, but the trim rubs against your clothes and can get worn easily. It especially looks worn if it rubs against a jean jacket. Believe me I was real careful with mine and it still looked a little worn on the leather trim. I don't like to be that careful with any bag.

15. My vote is the PH. :yes: