which louie is right for a 14 y/o

my cousin saved up for and bought a damier papillon when she was 12 and it looked really cute. i bought a petit noé when i was 14 (i saved up for it too) but i'm sort of wishing i'd gotten something else.. the papillon hadn't been re-released yet then (my cousin is much younger than i am), but i sort of regret not getting a speedy, and i don't really want to get one now for some reason :confused1:

Mono&Damier(Ebone or Azur) Pouchette,it holds ALOT!.The Vernis line is very pretty,maybe a Reade?. But IMO the "pouchette" is a vital bags in any Louis Vuitton collection!.

how about a papillon 26? or like a previous poster mentioned a speedy 25?

if a smaller bag is her style a pochette is great but it won't really grow with her in terms of being an everyday bag, it would end up being more of an evening bag at some point.

Even though it's designed to be a cosmetic bag, a damier trousse is a great size bag, a bit larger than a pochette but still on the smallish side.

So my suggestions are:

smaller bags: pochette, or damier trousse

larger style bags: speedy 25 or papillon 26

i think a mono pochette would be nice as well...i'm thinking when i was 14 I didn't carry around that much, and really didn't need a larger bag than that....maybe a MC pochette if you want to spend more - it's a bit more fun IMO

damier azur pochette
speedy 25 in azur
something multicolor that's small like wapity(white looks better in my opinion)
um.....vernis in framboise? like the lexington accesory pouch or mallory square?

I think a Croissant MM (medium size), Papillon 30 or Speedy 25 would be perfect, classic and cute for someone of 14yrs that would carry them into later years without being too small and something they can keep growing into. :yes: