which looks best??? help!

?

which charm do you like best on this cles?

1. horseshoe charm

2. rhinestone lock charm

3. pink handbag charm

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i posted a thread a couple days ago when i got a charm for my new cles. lol well two more came and now i don't know which one i like best! here's pics of all three. which one do you like best??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They're all super cute!!! I really like the horseshoe though. It just really stands out for some reason and looks fab against the damier!

3. Oh Gosh, they are all so adorable.

However, I think the HorseShoe stands out much more prettier.

4. I think all 3 charms are gorgeous but I'd go for the horseshoe - for a little extra good luck!

5. All are so cute...but I voted for the pink purse. Where did you get these from again?

6. Horeshoe looks soooo FAB!

7. right now i have the horseshoe on it. i guess if i get tired of it i can take it off. the horseshoe i pulled off of a charm bracelet i bid on on eBay and the other two came from eBay seller luxurycharm.

8. I like the horseshoe!

9. Horseshoe and the purse :smile: Both are very cute!

10. I like all your cute (Juicy??) charms......they have some new ones that just came out, so cute. Congrats !!!!!
    BTW, how RU liking your damier azur agenda? I told myself I was buying NOTHING until the mirage is released, but I caved and bought my first Damier Azur.....I live in the south, and can probably get away with wearing it thru the winter!!!!

11. Horseshoe is best :yes: But they are all sooo cute!

12. would be nice if they were juicy charms -- i looked through everything on eBay for a juicy charm i liked enough, and went to the store at the pier at caesers and just didn't find any as cute as i thought these were. so i opted for non-juicy. and i like my damier azur agenda!!! i am sure i will like it more starting next week when i start using it a LOT more for school. :smile: and i don't care about weather and azur, i'll use mine year round. it belongs in winter whites and blues too in my opinion.

13. Something about the horseshoe - it really stands out (in a good way)!

14. I like the lock!

15. i love the pink handbag, i voted for that one. good luck in deciding