Which Linea Pelle??

decisions! decisions!

1. Dylan Double Pocket Anthracite

2. Dylan Large Messenger Cherry

3. Dylan Large Messenger Sun

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HELLO LADIES...!! :yahoo:

need the A-OK from you guys before getting anything!

in anthracite?

• Washed Italian lambskin.
    • Brass hardware detail.
    • Top zip closure.
    • Adjustable shoulder strap for up to 22" drop as cross-body fit.
    • Flat construction.
    • 17" L x 12" H.
    • Double pocket front (pockets measure 6" x 8").

in cherry or sun?

• Top zip closure.
    • Exterior: 18" L x 12" H.
    • Pocket: 12" L x 7" H.
    they're both cross body bags, same size, yummy leather:tup:. i'm thinking the sun and cherry would look nice in contrast to my usual winter/fall neutrals... but then again i love dark colours! :girlsigh: decisions decisions!

2. is the first one in pumpkin an option?? if not then that style in anthracite!
  3. 1st one (I've been eyeing that one too for like 3 months - LOL!).
  4. ^^ me too!!! i've decided that i NEED one now that fall's here and i need to keep my hands in my pockets!!!:p
  5. I vote for the second bag in Cherry, then Sun. It kind of looks like Hayden-Harnett's new Yam.
  6. I like the second one as well in Cherry. Looks like a great fall bag!

good luck and let us know what you decide!
  7. 1st one. If you get the second, I wouldn't get the cherry color. Maybe it is just my screen at home, but it isn't a very nice tone.
  8. Ooh, I like the second one in cherry! Nice bag!
  9. Hi orinoco. I think I saw that same bag (#2-Dylan messanger) on sale at Saks Off 5th this Sunday for about $200! It's really a sharp bag..that would be my preference.
  10. Oops...I forgot to add that the SA gave me a coupon for 30% off one item beginning October 31st. If you live near a Saks Off 5th, you should check it out.
  11. Oooh, I like the Anthracite one. That gets my vote!

If orinoco is in Vancouver, BC, then the nearest Off 5th is in Bellevue/Seattle...why don't they put one in Blaine, right across the border :smile: ?!?

12. oooo!! that's so nice of you bagachondriac!! unfortunately.. i won't be going to seattle for another couple of months at least... :push: and i need the bag asap...with the WONDERFUL VANCOUVER WEATHER... can't take any chances! my filanges are gonna drop off! :p