Which Lilly Pulitzer dress?

1. I can't decide. Help!

1) Billie Dress
    pattern: White Spring in Bloom
    [​IMG]
    I would have to get this dress altered because they don't have my size..I have to go a size
    up.

2) Katrina dress
    pattern: White fountain of youth
    [​IMG]
    ^this is the style of dress.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^this is the actual pattern
    They have this one in my size in
    stock.

Both fit me really well and are really flattering. I just can't pick!

I dont' know if you guys like Lilly or not..but I definetely do!

2. I really like the Billie one, I like the shape of the dress.

3. wow I love em all but the first one the billie is too cute

4. I like them both a lot. I think I like the Katrina a little bit more.

5. katrina...more flattering at the waist...give you that extra definition.

6. ahh..won't let me edit the post!

here's a close up of the pattern on the katrina:
    [​IMG]

I think I'm leaning towards the Katrina just because the Billie will get pretty expensive to tailor, cuz I'll need to get the entire thing taken in..chest, stomach, hips, etc.

7. I like the first one the best...

8. I vote for the Katrina. It is really cute and I love the pattern. I also love strapless. I lived in Palm Beach Co. for 10 yrs and got Lillyed out but I definitely understand the appeal.

9. Go for the Katrina! Man, I LOVE Lilly. :smile:

10. i like the katrina as far as style and fit...

the billie looks a little generic to me.

the katrina print (the one you want) is pure lily.

11. Out of curiosity, did you try the style of dress in your third picture - the one you've posted for pattern purposes only? I have that dress (with a funny little blue crab pattern), and it's a great dress.

But, if I had to choose between the two you've posted, I would vote for the second one. Like you said, it seems like you'd be spending a lot of money on alterations for the first dress.

12. i like the 2nd one more

13. 2nd!!!

14. I love Lily Pulitzer. Either choice would be very pretty. The colors and styles are very feminine.

15. Thank you guys SO much for the input! I ordered the Katrina :smile: I have to wait for it though! I had it shipped to school (I've been doing a TON of online shopping recently and my mom's been getting annoyed haha so I thought I'd best not let her see more packages coming this way).