which KOOBA?!

1. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] i think for the price, brand and style this would be great till i can get my hands on the chanel valentine. but which one do you prefer?
  2. the first one.
  3. chocolate or bronze!
  4. bronze or olive. The chocolate is seude, right???? I never do well w/ seude bags, too hard to keep clean, etc.
  5. The darker brown.
  6. I prefer the chocolate suede for fall!! I have actually been deabting the chocolate suede Ginger Kooba for myself, but I really want to see it in person.
  7. I like the bronze.
  8. ahhh everyone likes a different one!! i do like that bronze elongreach but do you think it would go out of style? and the olive looks yummy as well and would go with most stuff, so does the suede, but would the suede hold up with everyday abuse? im really nice to my bags lol but just in case? ive never had a kooba before so i dont know what to expect.
  9. and i was thinking of getting the marc jacobs eyelet wristlet from eluxury ffor this as well...
  10. I don't think so. I think it's all about you. Are you going to wear it is the question? I think the bronze will work in the fall and winter. Maybe not year round, however I think you can wear that bag for years.
  11. Girl you are getting off topic! :yes: FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS! :roflmfao: What bag do you want? Let's take this one step at a time.
  12. Chocolate. Great for Fall.
  13. I like the chocolate!
  14. Non-suede because I don't think it lasts as long.
  15. Bronze or olive.
    And I agree, no suede :p