Which is your favourite LV bag of all time?

1. Which is your favourite LV bag of all time? I think it is going to be the Cerises Speedy for me! Just bought it yesterday and cannot wait to receive it !:yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo:
  2. Congrats on your Cerises Speedy!!!:yahoo: ....as for my fav LV of all time, I honestly can't tell which one.....yet:graucho: Post pics when you get it!!!
  3. either the turquoise theda...or the monogram mink messenger bag.
    (but mink is not nice)
  4. Congrats on your dream bag!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

I would have to say the Mizi Vienna...can't wait to get one eventually!!!!
  5. Congrats!!!

For me, I think L'Épanoui GM...can't wait to get one. :love:
  6. Congrats on the Speedy! : )

As for my favorite bag, I would not be able to pick from all the Louis Vuitton bags made-that's too hard for me; I love a lot of them. From my personal collection I would say my Suede Theda is my favorite bag at the moment, I am looking to purchase another LTD bag very soon.
  7. Yikes, thats a really hard question, but first of all Congrats on you cerises!! I REALLY LOVE mine too!!
  8. hmm...well from the 'affordable' range I say, Multicolore Speedy 30. From the 'over the top' range of bags, I'd say Multicolore Mink Bum bag! :biggrin: (I love colors)
  9. I would say mizi vienna... :love:
    maybe someday...:girlsigh:
  10. I never paid attention to LV until I've noticed a CB collection. But obviously it was too late to get one since if LE item is out - then it's been sold out months before it even hit the stores. SO., eBay prices were outrageous and I couldn't bring my self to buy even the most common piece. For many years I've considered a RED/CREAM CB Papillon a Holly Grail of LV and couldn't even imagine ever getting one.

Mean while I kept distracting my self with Cerise, Denim and even Suhali, but when I finally scored "The Holly grail" last year, (Thank you again Linda! - I know you're a member of this board), I've realized that not one LV bag I ever owned, or even wanted brought out the feeling that I still have for my CB until this day.

I don't know why, what's with this bag??...maybe because it was so hard for me to get, or maybe I am just a sicko...lol:smile: But seriously I would never give it up, not even for triple or quadruple the price:smile:

Sorry for the long post!
  11. I'd have to say the Multicolore Speedy 30 is my favorite (so far, lolol).
  12. Congrats on your speedy, btw...I was so carried away with my "emotions" lol that I forgot to tipe "this" most & first important part of my post!
  13. at the moment~ i agree with u!!
  14. My fave bag of all time is the Steamer Bag :love:
    Steamer Bag 45 $2,750.jpg
  15. Congrats on your Speedy!

I really love the Pink/Pink or Cream/Red Cherry Blossom Papillon:heart: