Which is the best?

1. I'm not sure where this should go, maybe a mod can move this if it's not in the right place. When trying to have something authenticated which is better to use caroldiva or mypoupette and why?

I have never purchased a bag online so I've never used these services but if you have, what experiences have you had with them?:supacool:

2. I believe that some members feel that Caroldiva provides authentication faster than mypoupette, but I'm sure others will chime in.

3. I use Carol mainly because of how quick she is to get back to you. Also, she will answer any questions to educate you on how she spotted the fake and what you should look for when buying certain styles. I found her very very sweet and kind. She is also willing to go to bat for you w/ eBay/paypal in a second. I am not criticizing MyPoupette, however I paid them for 2 authentications and never heard zilch from them... took my money and never did authenticate a thing.

4. Hey, are you orange cape hides me from eBay?

5. How exactly does caroldiva do their authentications? Photos? Actual items? And how much ball park does it cost compared to mypoupette?

6. They will do authentications if you send them auction numbers. The price varies based on the brand of the item. They're pretty much the same price.

You really should just check out each site and see for yourself.

7. Mypoupette's prices are confusing and what is the official site for caroldiva?

8. I believe her site is CarolDiva.com. Simple!

Just to be clear you are not OrangeCapeHidesMe from eBay, right?

9. No, I believe ebay's "orange" is orange_cape_hides_me.

10. Both MyPoupette and CarolDiva do auctions for like $5.00 and then the price goes up if they need to actually handle the purse etc in person.

11. Thanks for all the help! :smile: