Which Is The Best Multi Black Out There Now

1. Hi
    I need some help - I want to buy a LV black multi after selling mine last year I miss it and want it back but there are a few other styles out there right now and I want a slochy casual one - had the speedy before any suggestions on which one is the hottest or most limited at the moment???? I tried the rita and like the shoulder strap but not the shape and the ursala is just too fussy for me - should i just stick with the plain ol speedy 30?? it was hard to get inside of.

Thanks for any advice out there - I want to go shopping today!

2. what about the noe? i personally like it better in black mc than white mc.

3. I looked at it but is is small for a bucket style and the tie is hard to pull.

4. The griet is new and limited edition and I'm pretty sure it only comes in black, not even white! You might want to check it out :smile:

5. Thank YOu!

6. The new multicolore Griet is stunning. It's too large for me, but it is beautiful....check it out !!!!!

7. my vote is for the claasic speedy--- i know its hard to get in and out of- but the look is priceless!

8. I concur ... the GRIET is stunning in the MC black!

9. The Griet is a beautiful bag but a lot of people say it's too big and kind of cumbersome to put on the shoulder. I'd go for a speedy...it's just such a classic look. I'd also suggest the Ursula but you already said you didn't want that one.

10. I agree!

11. Thanks so much to everyone for all of your help- I did go down to the store and they happened to have the Greit in in the standard mono print so I at least got to try it on for size and loved it - so am on the wait list for it - after reading this blog I almost waffled and ran back to get the speedy - it is the easiest bag to run around town with on a busy day.

Thanks again,
    Kelli

12. RED ALERT,RED ALERT:
    I CALLED AND SWITCHED AND BOUGHT THE SPEEDY- YOU WERE ALL RIGHT FOR A FUN COLORFUL PURSE IT NEEDS TO BE CASUAL AND EASY TO THROW AROUND- SOrry to be so indecisive - I must be tired!

Thanks for all of your help!
    CLOSED CASE # 3000958563299 OF WHICH ONE TO GO WITH....

13. lol, yaaay you got a Speedy!! Pics!!!

14. can't wait to see pics!

15. Great choice, can you share some pics with us as we all love to drool!