which is the best choice?

for a most everyday bag once my family expands... mezzo, pal gm, never gm

1. mezzo

2. palermo gm

3. neverfull gm

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i'm looking for a larger everyday bag for when i have 2 kids. i will not carry a diaper bag- i'd rather have a larger 'purse'. my everyday bag is a bh. if i need more room, i carry a mezzo. i;m wondering/thinking i may need more room... or do i? please vote! thanks, also, i though i could use the neverfull gm as an overnight/large tote/big bag when i need it... should i bother? thanks again.
  2. neverfull is a great everyday bag... you can carry tons of stuff..
  3. I voted for the neverfull GM :smile:
  4. I'm with you on not carrying a diaper bag, I use my BH when I need to carry a lot of stuff. Of your choices I would probably go with the palermo gm.
  5. Isnt the mezzo dicontinued /or being ? I would worry about the bottom if i was going to use it as a bag/diaper bag. I'd go for the Neverfull GM less worry :biggrin:
  6. Mezzo all the way. Having a zippered top is pretty important for me.
  7. The Palermo zips at the top doesn't it (correct me if I'm wrong)? Sometimes when you bend/kneel down to pick up a child or help them with something if you're not zipped at the top, things fall out.
    So my vote is Palermo GM.
  8. Sorry, Lisa I hadn't seen your post about the Mezzo when I posted. I guess we were thinking along the same lines!
  9. I am not a fan of the Neverfull... the Mezzo is a great choice!
  10. neverfull is not in my list at all
  11. palermo! i saw it at my store today and it certainly fits a LOT but is still very stylish! Very convenient with the detatchable shoulder strap, and the security of a zipped top.
  12. My vote goes to the Palermo GM
  13. yes- it does. thanks- that's a good point about the losing things... plus i tend to lose things without even trying! so dar neverfull & palermo are tied...
  14. I'd go with the palermo. I'm not a fan of the neverfull and the mezzo's bottom is not good for what you're planning on using it for.
  15. I have 2 kids myself and I would vote for the Palermo because that's what I would get if I was in the market for a diaper bag.
    It's stylish, decent size, has a zipper and it's versatile ( can be carried accross your body/on your shoulder or hand-held. )

Congrats on your second baby!!