Saint Laurent

which is more classic?

sammytheMUA Posted By sammytheMUA Posted May 13, 2012

1. over size muse or chyc?
    im debating on the two styles and im stuck

2. Ok I am lusting after a chyc cabas in beige, but I have an oversize muse in beautiful khaki and I want another one in another colour so I would have to say oversize muse

3. That's a tough one. I am dying for the Cabas Chyc so I am going with thats.

4. Cabas Chyc gets my vote!!

5. I would go with the muse because of it's unique shape. But I do have a slight preference for the large instead of the OS.

6. I'd say chyc. I used to own a muse but we drifted apart!

7. Cabas Chyc gets my vote...this is definitely my next bag!!

8. I think they both are classic, however will vote for the Muse since it has stood the test of time. I have the OS and the Large and end up using the Large more often though.

9. Muse....its shape and lines speak to me!

10. I like Cabas Chyc better~

11. I vote Cabas Chyc...love that Y

12. Both bags are gorgeous, but as hanana mentioned the Muse has stood the test of time. I have the oversize Muse and the large Muse, they are two of my favorite bags, would like to add a Cabas Chyc to my collection and hope that it has the longevity that the Muse has had thus far, which I believe it will.

You can't go wrong with either.

13. Muse is a true YSl classic, I would choose Muse

14. I really like both, but would not know which one I would buy first.... The purchase price or color opportunity would probably drive the decision.