Which is a better handbag - Coach or Juicy Couture?

daffyduck

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I need an everyday handbag that's not too expensive. Please let me know which style and brand you think is better:

Juicy Couture Tinsley Leather Bag (first one) or Coach Slim Carly (second pic), both are the same size about 15 1/2 x 12. Please let me know you thoughts. Thanks!:flowers:

I personally like the Juicy Couture Tinsley... only because it's not as popular (and seen everywhere) like the Coach Carly but is just as beautiful! I own a leather Juicy Couture Keri Lock hobo and LOVE IT!

The Juicy Couture style is nice, but it definitely is a bit more "young" looking, so I think it depends how old you are.

All in all though, I've heard bad things about Juicy Couture leather (from having seen worn in Juicy bags that my friends own). I'd personally go for the Coach if given a choice between the two.

I'd go for the coach because it's more classic, unless you are looking for something trendier. Also as a past user of both Juicy and Coach, I found that the quality of coach is higher.

COACH, definitely...a couple of years back i purchased a couple of juicy bags and they fell apart...purchased at bloomingdales...as a matter of fact, one of them was DELIVERED to me and when i took it out of the box, the chain handle just fell off...the carly is a great bag, very classic with a touch of fun hardware...just mho...

JC! More updated & fresh line than Coach, IMO. Unless it's classic Chanel, LV or Hermes, I can't be that serious about purchasing a bag to forecast a bag's wearability 10 years later