Tech Which iPhone case do you have?

I'm using a ZAGG glass but just the regular one, not a privacy shield.
With the silver iPhone with a ZAGG glass the front of your phone would only look dark but the areas above and below should like white. But your looks dark in these areas too. This the way my front of my gold iPhone looked when I had the privacy shield

With the silver iPhone with a ZAGG glass the front of your phone would only look dark but the areas above and below should like white. But your looks dark in these areas too. This the way my front of my gold iPhone looked when I had the privacy shield

Not quite sure what you mean? My Zaggs over the years have never looked "white" lol. Was thinking of trying one next time I had to get one for a different phone. Are you saying that my shield looks like a privacy shield in the pic? :thinking:

Not quite sure what you mean? My Zaggs over the years have never looked "white" lol. Was thinking of trying one next time I had to get one for a different phone. Are you saying that my shield looks like a privacy shield in the pic? :thinking:

Ohh - I see the confusion! You think I have a gold phone. ;)

I have a space grey phone, not the gold. :smile:

(See my pic above with the Otterbox Symmetry clear back case)

Ohh - I see the confusion! You think I have a gold phone. ;)

I have a space grey phone, not the gold. :smile:

(See my pic above with the Otterbox Symmetry clear back case)
No I never thought you had the gold iPhone. You can clearly see in the photo with your speck candy shell that you Don't have the gold iPhone.