Which holds more...the Spy or the Hobo?

1. Are they about the same? Or does one hold more than the other? (I've never seen the Hobo in person.)

TIA!!! :biggrin:

2. probaly the hobo (it's massive), but the spy is by no means a small bag!

3. Good! The bigger, the better! :tup:

4. I was going to say Spy just as a guess, never seen the hobo. Atleast now I know the hobo's big! I'm sure somewhere here has both who could say for sure. Are you considering?:smile:

5. if by hobo, you mean the spy hobo, I'd have to say the spy, hands down.

6. I'm waiting for my Spy Hobo (Fortuny) to arrive in the mail sometime this week. :biggrin:

7. Really!?! Darn. Oh well.

I'm looking for larger bags these days because I have a 1 yr old (and another on the way) and I tend to carry more on me now (baby wipes, disposable bibs, etc.).

8. I have both. The Spy, hands down, no if's and's or but's about it. The Spy hobo holds maybe 1/2 what the Spy holds.

9. Did you win that off eBay a couple of days ago?? I was SO going to get that one but ended up not having time to bid. I LOVE the fortuny, wish I could get the fortuny spy though..Well congrats on the purchase! Can't wait to see pics:yes:

10. IW -- as a Fendi Fanatic, there are 2 large bags I highly recommend: :drool::drool:

the Large Bag de Jour

[​IMG]

fits nicely over the shoulder too!

or the Selleria Grand Borghese:

[​IMG]

They are both quite large & gorgeous! :nuts: Bigger than a regular spy BTW :graucho:

11. :love:

12. Just agreeing... the spy hobo is a good sized shoulder bag, but the spy bag holds a lot more. Spys are my favorite "big" bags because you can schlep so much around and still look chic.

But the hobo you're getting is by no means a small bag... but I would consider it medium sized.