Which Hilton Bag do You Like Better?

Which Bag Do You Prefer?

1. Black Balenciaga City

2. Chanel White Flap

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If you had a chance to own either ONE of these handbags the Hilton girls are wearing, which one would they be and why? Btw, I don't like the Hilton girls at all, they just happen to be the two celebrities I was able to get a photo of carrying my two favorite bags!

2. Definitely the Balenciaga!
  3. Normally, I would probably say Chanel, but I choose Balenciaga in this case. The Chanel flap doesn't seem like it would be good for every day use, and I don't care for white bags. The black City seems more practical.
  4. Balenciaga hands down!
    More functional, yet classy!
  5. Chanel.
    I owned the Balenciaga and sold it because it was too floppy for me. I guess I like more structured bags.
  6. I agree! I dislike white bags. That exact Balenciaga is on my wishlist.

7. chanel for sure!
  8. I prefer the chanel. It fits better with pair's outfit
  9. I'd choose the Chanel only because i already have so many Balenciaga's, hehe
  10. the chanel because.. well its a chanel!
  11. Chanel is classic, but I chose Black Balenciaga since it is more practical.
  12. Chanel.
  13. I don't own any Bbags but if I do finally get to own one, I would want one of the other brilliant colors they come in - not black. So I vote for the Chanel. Just like sparklychanter said, becuase it's Chanel!
  14. Hmm...I love both bags - but not with what Paris and Nicky are wearing:sad: , and I like those two girls! One would think the Hilton sisters would have chosen more colorful bags to go with their colorful dresses -- or at least something less stark than black and white. But I guess if I had to go with one bag I would definitely go with the Balenciaga! The leather on it looks amazing!

15. I would pick the Chanel, I have a slouchy black Gucci already, plus I have been eyeing the white Chanel lately. I really like both bags quite a lot though.