Which Hayden-Harnett? Mimi in Olive or Big Mimi in White? Help please!

?

Olive Suede Mimi or White Quilted Big Mimi?

1. Mimi in Olive Suede

2. Big Mimi in White

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm eyeing these two Hayden Harnett bags - the Mimi in Olive Suede and the Big Mimi in Quilted White. I think the Big Mimi is a better everyday size for me, but is it too summery? I think the suede one would be better for fall. Anyone have these bags? What do you think of them? TIA!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the quilted pattern on the white and the chain straps better. I personally don't have a problem with carrying white bags in fall/winter.

3. I think you'd get more use out of the Mimi in olive suede - but then, you've probably got a longer spring/summer season down there in GA then we do here in MN.

BUT - I really like the mix of leathers in the olive - it's very unique, distinctive even.

Which straps do you like better? It may come down to something as simple as that ....

4. I vote for the olive MIMI particularly cause that's what I ordered from the ongoing hot sale! ;)

5. I voted for olive, I almost bought the olive, it's finally sold out so the decision has been made for me. I think it's an adorable bag but I hesitated because it was hard for me to visualize when I would use it. I love white bags but I thought the white mimi was too white. HHs chalk version of white is perfect. I am eyeing to other sale bags that I hope will go down. Handbag Gods, please answer me prayers!

6. urbngirl Did you miss the HH sale Thursday?

7. I vote olive, but that's because what I ordered (and my sister, too).

8. Thanks for the input! I ordered the Olive. The sale price was just too good to pass up, and I don't have anything like it in my collection. I still love the Big Mimi, too, but I did not like the white as much as some of the other colors (the white was the only one on sale). Can't wait to get it!

9. I would go with the Olive, Summer is going to be over in a month@! You can use the Olive all winter.

10. So glad to see you went for the olive! I did too-- just waiting for it to be delivered. :smile:

11. I guess I am the minority here..I like the white better ..I just ordered one!..I hope it is not too heavy though..

12. Olive! It's very rich looking and I love the straps -- makes the bag a little more modern.