which hand-held LV should I buy to use as a work tote???

which do you prefer?

1. Alma

2. Deauville

3. Lockit Horizontal

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi LV fans:

I don't hang out much in this sub-forum, but I've owned numerous LV Monogram bags over the years that I've loved. Now I'm in the market for a new bag--a hand-held tote, mid to large size, that I can use for work. Tell me which you prefer and why. Thanks so much.

Here are pics (from eluxury) of the three I'm considering...
    Alma.jpg Deauville.jpg Lockit Horizontal.jpg
  2. LH because I own it and love it...roomy and great for everyday work etc....
  3. deauville - no vachetta bottom to worry about. :yes:
  4. Alma, I think it's so classy
  5. I would vote for the alma as it is very classy. I guess it all depends on where you work and your personal style. Let us know what you get.
  6. They're all great bags. This is a tough choice!!! :shrugs:
  7. I use my Deauville for a work tote. The outside pocket as well as the interior pockets are soooo convenient. I keep my security office pass in the outside pocket so I can quickly reach for it, and I love knowing exactly where my cell phone and lip gloss are!

I vote for Deauville!
  8. I like the deauville.
  9. I like the lock it. I have an alma and hardly use it.
  10. May I ask why? Is it too small to carry files, etc.??? I am kind of concerned about that with the Alma, since it narrows at the top...
  11. i'm not sure if you can fit files into deauville... if that's what you are thinking, maybe the lockit horizontal would fit your needs better.
  12. I have a black epi alma that I use for work. It's very classy and it doesn't scream LV at your coworkers and clients. lol
  13. Lockit then Alma ;)
  14. Lock it!
  15. Thanks everyone for your input. Looks like Alma is winning, by just a bit...