Which gucci purse should I keep?? Help... Part 2 update from part 1

bella_sky

Nov 5, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella_sky
This is the 2nd or 3rd gucci purse I bought for the last 2 months. I just want to keep one. So which one should I keep? Please help.. I can't decide which one to keep..

well, i got the 1st bag in and i really didn't like it, so i decided to return it. i'm still waiting for the wave hobo to come in this week. i also have a princy tote in the same color ivory/cream leather with the ggs coming in from bluefly maybe this week also. so i guess it will be the count down between the wave hobe and the princy tote.
i will try to model some pics when i get both bags in. i really love the ivory/cream leather with the ggs. i saw the princy tote at the store and i just love it, but i still haven't seen the wave hobo in that color yet so don't know if i will like the wave hobo or not.

Attachments

• gucc hobo.jpg
    gucc hobo.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 54
  • gucci wave.jpg
    gucci wave.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 60
  • WhitePrincey.jpg
    WhitePrincey.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 74
well, guys this is it. the winning bag is... the princy tote.
i got the wave hobo i today. when i first saw the color and the soft leather, i just left in love with it, but when i put it on my shoulder, all that love just spilled out. i didn't like how the bag feels under my arms. the wave hobo just folds under my arms and it's hard to get my things out from the bag. also the bag was pretty deep and i just don't like searching thru the bag looking for something at the bottom of the bag. so i will have to return the wave hobo. so i guess i will keep the princy tote and hopefully it will come in soon in one peace. i just can't wait to get a hold of it.

well, guys this is it. the winning bag is... the princy tote.
i got the wave hobo i today. when i first saw the color and the soft leather, i just left in love with it, but when i put it on my shoulder, all that love just spilled out. i didn't like how the bag feels under my arms. the wave hobo just folds under my arms and it's hard to get my things out from the bag. also the bag was pretty deep and i just don't like searching thru the bag looking for something at the bottom of the bag. so i will have to return the wave hobo. so i guess i will keep the princy tote and hopefully it will come in soon in one peace. i just can't wait to get a hold of it.

This was the same issue I had with the Wave hobo. Great choice to keep the Princy tote. It is a very cute bag.