Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013?

Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013

• Antigona (duffel, tote, clutch, etc.)

• Lucrezia

• Nightingale (satchel, tote, etc.)

• Pandora

• Other (Tinhan, Obsedia, George V, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would love to get this Nightingale, its made of calfskin which is difficult to come by these days. And 2 classic colors together makes a unique and timeless bag. What do you guys think? :smile:

Ive finally saved up for my antigona, but i cant find the one i want anymore! Has anyone seen any Small black antigona in grained goat skin leather? My bag seller toured europe and couldnt find it. I just saw one at Barneys but they dont ship to my country (malaysia), and the price is wayy more expensive than usual. Help me :sad:

Ive finally saved up for my antigona, but i cant find the one i want anymore! Has anyone seen any Small black antigona in grained goat skin leather? My bag seller toured europe and couldnt find it. I just saw one at Barneys but they dont ship to my country (malaysia), and the price is wayy more expensive than usual. Help me :sad:

Barney's price is actually full retail. The small grained goatskin Antigona retails for $2280 in the U.S. You are certainly searching for a very HTF style. I would say keep stalking retailers on a very regular basis (meaning daily) as when a small black grained Ant shows up, it will sell instantly. Perhaps try Lane Crawford. They have had a couple in the last several months and are based in HK I believe. I would say try the British retailers, like Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols. They have small Ants on their sites and may stock on a few black ones down the road. Check if they ship to your country too. All the retailers I mentioned will sell an Ant for less than U.S. retailers, like Barneys or Bergdorf Goodman.

Be persistent. You will find one.

Good luck!

Barney's price is actually full retail. The small grained goatskin Antigona retails for $2280 in the U.S. You are certainly searching for a very HTF style. I would say keep stalking retailers on a very regular basis (meaning daily) as when a small black grained Ant shows up, it will sell instantly. Perhaps try Lane Crawford. They have had a couple in the last several months and are based in HK I believe. I would say try the British retailers, like Selfridges, Harrods, Harvey Nichols. They have small Ants on their sites and may stock on a few black ones down the road. Check if they ship to your country too. All the retailers I mentioned will sell an Ant for less than U.S. retailers, like Barneys or Bergdorf Goodman.

Be persistent. You will find one.

Good luck!
Thank you sooo much for your response! However I've actually checked all the stores that you mentioned but really there wasn't any luck for me. But good news, I called the store in Singapore and they have one left! I'm making the order and payment now, hopefully nobody bought it after I called and emailed them today! Because they wouldn't put it on reserve. Still need the luck hehe. I'm half excited and half nervous :lol::P:sad:

Thank you sooo much for your response! However I've actually checked all the stores that you mentioned but really there wasn't any luck for me. But good news, I called the store in Singapore and they have one left! I'm making the order and payment now, hopefully nobody bought it after I called and emailed them today! Because they wouldn't put it on reserve. Still need the luck hehe. I'm half excited and half nervous :lol::P:sad:

Ur most welcome! I am so glad a local store had one left. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Please share what happens!

I've already gotten a Pandora and Nightingale. The next one I was thinking of was actually the cute little Pandora Pochettes. But I may have changed my mind. Saw a Pandora which might be my Holy Grail of all Pandas I have known and seen thus far. :drool: