Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013?

Which Givenchy are you getting in 2013

• Antigona (duffel, tote, clutch, etc.)

• Lucrezia

• Nightingale (satchel, tote, etc.)

• Pandora

• Other (Tinhan, Obsedia, George V, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just got my first ever Givenchy! It's a medium nightingale in dove gray lambskin. :biggrin: Here's a picture of my new baby.

holy cow, givenchy sure can do colors...i LOVE this shade of gray, and in the nightingale no less. Never seen this one before, what a rare gem.

I would like to get a medium pandora in sheep/calfskin. I had a few pandroas I sold a large sheep/calfskin(i don't recall which type of leather it was) which I loved but was too big I still dream of that leather! And a medium pepe which the leather was a tad lacking something. I'm half tempted by the pebbled sheepskin one's out right now but the only color that calls me is black, and I need another black bag like I need a hole in my head. I'm hoping this f/w season they come out with a pebbled sheepsking/calfskin in a nice anthra, dark choco brown, dark raisiny purple, or burgandy and I will pull the trigger.

I would like to get a medium pandora in sheep/calfskin. I had a few pandroas I sold a large sheep/calfskin(i don't recall which type of leather it was) which I loved but was too big I still dream of that leather! And a medium pepe which the leather was a tad lacking something. I'm half tempted by the pebbled sheepskin one's out right now but the only color that calls me is black, and I need another black bag like I need a hole in my head. I'm hoping this f/w season they come out with a pebbled sheepsking/calfskin in a nice anthra, dark choco brown, dark raisiny purple, or burgandy and I will pull the trigger.

they have a dark choco brown this season and it's on my wishlist!!! bny online carries it and that's the only place i've seen it. i give my word that it looks much more luscious and eye-catching in person than online so check it out in person if you can! they have it in the goatskin for panda med and large as well as the gale.

they have a dark choco brown this season and it's on my wishlist!!! bny online carries it and that's the only place i've seen it. i give my word that it looks much more luscious and eye-catching in person than online so check it out in person if you can! they have it in the goatskin for panda med and large as well as the gale.

Thanks for the info. I did see the brown on barneys.com but it looked almost black sounds like a color you need to see IRL. Did it have warm or cool tones to it? I do have a barneys downtown but they have HORRIBLE SA's. If I go in with a bag that they carry they stalk me around and won't give me too seconds of piece, if I carry a bag they don't have they completely ignore me. I can't win either way lol. Also whenever I inquire more about bags they don't have directly on the sales floor(like different colors/sizes/styles they quickly lose interest and simply tell me it doesn't come in/isn't made in that color/size/style and won't even check stock on what I"m looking for. I've been SO turned off by them I don't even bother going into barneys anymore when I go shopping downtown. /end of rant

Thanks for the info. I did see the brown on barneys.com but it looked almost black sounds like a color you need to see IRL. Did it have warm or cool tones to it? I do have a barneys downtown but they have HORRIBLE SA's. If I go in with a bag that they carry they stalk me around and won't give me too seconds of piece, if I carry a bag they don't have they completely ignore me. I can't win either way lol. Also whenever I inquire more about bags they don't have directly on the sales floor(like different colors/sizes/styles they quickly lose interest and simply tell me it doesn't come in/isn't made in that color/size/style and won't even check stock on what I"m looking for. I've been SO turned off by them I don't even bother going into barneys anymore when I go shopping downtown. /end of rant

what a terrible experience! who'd want to go shop and spend $ in that environment? i'll just have to sneak some spy pics for you next time i go, but from what i remember (since i try to not think about it too much or else i'd be there all the time petting it), i'd say it's more on the cool side, since it's relatively dark, but not so dark that at first glance (w/in touching distance) that you'd think it's black. i want to say it's like a very sophisticated dark chocolate, and i really love the stiching on it for some reason. the reason why it stands out is b/c i was eyeing it last season at bny and it sold out within a few months, and i guess they brought it back b/c it did so well and there were so many requests for it? anyways, now i have another reason to go back and check it out. until my next report...

what a terrible experience! who'd want to go shop and spend $ in that environment? i'll just have to sneak some spy pics for you next time i go, but from what i remember (since i try to not think about it too much or else i'd be there all the time petting it), i'd say it's more on the cool side, since it's relatively dark, but not so dark that at first glance (w/in touching distance) that you'd think it's black. i want to say it's like a very sophisticated dark chocolate, and i really love the stiching on it for some reason. the reason why it stands out is b/c i was eyeing it last season at bny and it sold out within a few months, and i guess they brought it back b/c it did so well and there were so many requests for it? anyways, now i have another reason to go back and check it out. until my next report...

Thanks that would be awesome! Ya the chicago location leaves a lot to be desired I'll just spend my money else ware. I'll still buy from their website and once in a blue moon do a phone order when I"m looking for a hard to find item but that's it. I do most of my spending at Nordies lol.

Thanks that would be awesome! Ya the chicago location leaves a lot to be desired I'll just spend my money else ware. I'll still buy from their website and once in a blue moon do a phone order when I"m looking for a hard to find item but that's it. I do most of my spending at Nordies lol.

Heres the best spy pic i could get. Its a pretty dark chocolate, cool toned, and i love it so much. They had it in the panda and gale.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130129_184519.png
    ForumRunner_20130129_184519.png
    533.5 KB · Views: 859