Which Fuschia would you get?

1. For some odd reason I really really really want to get a vernis fuschia bag but I'm not sure if I want the Bedford or the Houston. Which one would you get and which is harder to find?

2. Reade pm!

3. Reade pm is too small for me I feel. I actually really want a PTI but that's besides the point. How about between Bedford or Houston Nola?

4. my favorite is the Bedford :love:

5. Houston for its practicality. :smile:

6. I love the Houston. I wanted one really badly but when they came out with the Framboise, I got that instead :smile:

7. Speaking of that bag... hehe I sold one at the store today! :smile:

8. Both bags are GREAT. I'll lean towards the Houston? It looks like it would have more room. ;)

9. I find the vernis bedford hard to use so my vote goes to the houston

10. What about Roxbury Drive?:nuts: I saw a Perle one today and she looked so elegant with that.:love: :yes:

11. I love HOUSTON :heart:
    Classy and Functional Bag :yes:

12. i love the bedford! :biggrin:

13. Houston !!!! :love:

14. I love the look of the bedford more, but the houston is way more practical and easy to use.

15. The Houston is way too small to be a "real" tote bag for my liking. Moreover, the unique shape of the Bedford puts it way ahead of the Houston in terms of style. I'd go for a Bedford myself which ironically I am doing right now. I will have a fuchsia Bedford as my Christmas present to myself. Good luck with your find on whichever bag your heart guides you towards.