Which French Blue style looks the best?

1. Should I get the French Blue RH in a Day, Twiggy or wait for a Work? This is a rare opportunity and I have to make a decision today...What style will be a keeper?

2. FB is rare to come by:heart:!! I would wait for work but if you're not strapped of cash, I would go for the day. I'm hoping electric blue for s/s 08 is close to FB because I would really like to rock a work sgh in a bright blue. OMG, collection colors haven't even come in yet and I'm thinking of 08 :nogood:

3. LOL! I just posted my FB Twiggy I got today... I'd say anything in FB would be great. I am in love with the color. Can't wait to see what you get!!!

4. Buy both :yes:

5. I had the Twiggy first and ended up with the Day, love it!!

6. Go for the WORK! I own one and it's definitely my favorite....:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Work or Day - both yummy!

8. Twiggy :biggrin:

9. I vote work! I love the work! but then again... the twiggy is also very cute in the FB... tough decision... hmmm.... what about both??? :graucho:

10. Work or day. Love these styles.

11. twiggy or day

12. I vote for twiggy, but if anyone is looking for a FB Giant City Saks in Boca Raton FL has one available (or they did as of this previous weekend)

13. Day or Twiggy would be my preference, as I'm in love with both styles...

14. Day...it's such a dream to carry on the shoulder. If you like hand carry, then go for the Work. Twiggy would be my choice if I wanted it for a going out bag at night ... it's just too small for me otherwise.

15. I vote Twiggy.