Which forum do you visit the most?

1. Ok-me first: In GD, Chanel, Hermes, and LV a lot, little in Fendi, Gucci, and MJ, and never in Balenciaga, Chloe, Glass Slipper, and D&F.

2. 1) General Discussion (always have interesting post to read about)
    2) Louis Vuitton (sub forum)
    3) Chanel (sub Forum)
    4) Deals

3. 1) Balenciaga
    2) GD
    3) Louis Vuitton
    4) Deals & Steals

4. general discussion, balenciaga, and deals n steals as well...

5. I usually start in the GD, then go to Balenciaga & Chloé, then Handbags & purses in general. If I have more time, I would also visit Chanel, Sellers Watch, Glass slipper and Diet&fitness, maybe MJ. I hardly ever go to LV, Hermès or Fendi - haven't had time to get into those brands yet...

6. hehehe, mainly Balenicaga!!! then its on to LV, and Chanel (abit) and then General! hehehe!

7. I've got to say that I'm surprised that Balenciaga is in the lead with Louis Vuitton second. :wondering However, B-bags aren't very popular (let alone even known of) where I live, so it's safe to say I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to their popularity. Heck, I haven't even had the opportunity to feel one yet, which I hear is quite an experience! :yes:

8. Gd. Lv

9. 1.Louis Vuitton
    2.MJ
    3.Glass Slipper
    4.GD

10. im mostly obsessed with LV.

11. Louis Vuitton. I'm too obsessed :push:

12. I spend most of my time in the general bags forum but thats not an option ;)

13. I usually start in Gen Discussion as there is such a variety, then straight into the bags, I like to loo at ALL of them!, I also like to mooch in the celeb bit for up to date piccies :smile:

14. Louis Vuitton, Hermes and General Discussion.

15. I attempt to hit them all, but I spend much of my time taking care of GD and D&F.