Which Fendi should I get? - Evening / going out purse

1. Hi,

I just became a member of this site today! So glad to find a community of other bag-lovers obsessed about making the right choice in handbags.:p

My question is this:

I need ONE small evening/going out purse that I can wear with everything, from a springy multicolor summer dress to a satin camisole. I would like it to look classy and not cheap, hence, I am partial to Fendi (though I've never owned one), but I would consider another brand.

Some days I think the brown zucca fabric will go with everything. Some days I think it's too "wintery" and that I should go with something more multicolor. Also, I'm worried that it will clash if I wear black.

Here are the 3 choices I'm looking at right now. Your advice is greatly appreciated!
    Fendi 1.jpg Fendi 2.jpg Fendi 3.jpg
  2. Personally, I think if you want to get the most versatility out of a bag, I would go with a metallic/mirror zucca baguette.
  3. Of the three you posted, I like the third one, it's very spring/summery and cute.

Oh and welcome to tPF!
  4. Oooo I do like the thrid one. Hi and welcome.
  5. Welcome to tPF. =)
    The 3rd one gets my vote.
  6. welcome. My pick is the 3rd picture. Its more eye catching.
  7. I vote for the one in the third picture as well. Oh, and welcome to TPF!!
  8. None.
  9. I think the 2nd one would be best, the 3rd one is super cute but might not go with everything. IMO the zucca print looks great with black...the FF's are dark brown, and when you wear black, they almost look black as well, if that makes sense.
  10. 2nd one! It'll match with whatever you wear. :smile:
  11. Welcome....
    Personally if you are looking for more of a "going out" type bag, i'd probably go with a chanel, i think chanel has better evening bags than fendi. But that is just my opinion.

Good luck:smile: