Which Fast Food Place Do You Visit The Most?

1. Burger King, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Wendy's, Etc.

Well I went out yesterday to check out this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich my friend is talking about. He even sent me this website, SpicyBuffalo.com . No regrets, I loved it, specially the big Chicken Burger fillet. Hmmmm.. Now I'm hungry. Damn!

2. i would say mc donalds.. i die for thier fries

3. Never visit any but we do order. I'd say Domino's Pizza is the most. like 2 times a month or so.

4. Wendy's. I like that they also have chili, baked potatoes and salads along with all the burgers/sandwiches. Also, my kids love the Frosties.

5. Hardly visit, but when I do order it's usually from Gino's Pizza (canadian)
    Fish and Chips (usually from an Irish little restaurant) and thai food from down the street.

I have issues with most pizza places, like pizza hut (hate their sauce), pizza pizza is somewhat dry, mc donalds (ewe, so unhealthy) same for other fast food chains.

There are some arabic fast food places as well that we stop by at occassionally.

6. I love Mc D's french fries but I try to resist it... :biggrin:

7. MacDonalds since it is right up the road from me.

8. mcdonalds! omg, just thinking about it makes me want the fries!

9. OK Now I'm hungry!

All of it sounds great!

I haven't had Wendy's in a while I love their Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers & Fries- yum so salty!

10. :yes: And even if you're a mile away, the smell of the french fries would lure you in. Just one whiff and you're gone:graucho:

11. I miss pizza pizza sooo much!!! lol Alright so their pizza wasn't the best, but their garlic dipping sauce WAS! and that my friend, made it alll worth it.:yes::drool:

For me, here in the states, its papa john's. That's about 2 times a month.

12. Hmmmmmmmm this is a toughy.

I would have to say that Taco Bell is my fav fast food place...although I do really like In N Out (that is pretty much the only place I will eat a hamburger from!) :smile:

Love Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc!

13. McDonalds is the best. I like to go and get one of those Fruit and Walnut Salads and if I'm having a fattie day, I'll have a Qtr. Pounder With Cheese and some fries. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh:yes:

14. Sonic!!! I have to have a Diet cherry vanilla Dr Pepper every morning!

15. Does Chipotle count as fast food? If so, chicken burrito from Chipotle. Hmmm