which dooney to purchase

1. i will be getting some money soon but am unsure on what style i want want something really funky and playful but verstile enough to wear throughout the autumn into the winter season
    dom.jpg CY29_l.jpg hands.jpg barrel.jpg
  2. I like the black handbag (1st, top row) and the barrel bag (2nd, bottom row).

Between those two I would pick the barrel bag because I tend like shoulder bags better, but that's just my personal preference. :smile:
  3. I like the black 1st top row and the barrel bag also. I'm not a big fan of the candy or hand one. I think either of those would be great for the fall and winter months.
  4. I like the black one as well. They are all cute designs but white background and cutesy design seem summer like to me.
  5. I think black would be a better bag to transition to fall. But of the four I like the "hand" bag better. It also comes in black. You could consider that in black as well.
  6. I like the black one too!
  7. Black one!
  8. While these are not really my style, I prefer the black one out of all of them.

9. :yes::yes::yes:
  10. I prefer the black one.
  11. I love all of them.
  12. I like the black one too. Doesn't this style usually come with a detachable shoulder strap?
  13. Barrel style
  14. black one
  15. I really like the 2nd one on the first row....very cute pattern...but they are all cute!