Which Dooney are you carrying today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I just joined TPF this morning I thought I'd use this thread to test my picture posting skills. (So far I'm failing. I somehow closed out this page trying to link the pic. LOL!) My boss gave me a gift card for Christmas and I used some of it at the Dooney Outlet's 50% sale in December. It's the Plum O-Ring Shopper. ( I know, it's not Red!) I was on the fence about this bag because of the length of the straps, but they've worked pretty well over my winter coats, although they are a little tight. They'll be easier to wear on my shoulder in the Spring/Summer. I was also worried about it puddling too much but when I sit it down it stays open and I can access my stuff easily. OK, trying the link again!:sweatdrop:

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac290/fktnof/DSC03887_zps90cbb4ff.jpg

(SIU MOM)

Since I just joined TPF this morning I thought I'd use this thread to test my picture posting skills. (So far I'm failing. I somehow closed out this page trying to link the pic. LOL!) My boss gave me a gift card for Christmas and I used some of it at the Dooney Outlet's 50% sale in December. It's the Plum O-Ring Shopper. ( I know, it's not Red!) I was on the fence about this bag because of the length of the straps, but they've worked pretty well over my winter coats, although they are a little tight. They'll be easier to wear on my shoulder in the Spring/Summer. I was also worried about it puddling too much but when I sit it down it stays open and I can access my stuff easily. OK, trying the link again!:sweatdrop:

(SIU MOM)

hooray she's here:hugs:

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:

DSC03887_zps90cbb4ff.jpg

SIUMOM you put the paste the copied link in the mountain icon. Love the tote, it does come from the red family:graucho:

(SIU MOM)

I wondered where you were! I'm so glad to see that you joined us over here. :biggrin:

Love this bag! I've been trying to decide whether or not to get one.

Sue

Mornin' Hopi and Sue!:heart:

I had the hardest time getting signed up. I've been trying to get on ever since I saw Sarah's quickly deleted thread about the Dooney Forum being up and running. Every day I clicked for the email and it would not arrive. I would sign on to TPF and it would say I haven't finished the process. I was begging to the screen, "Oh, please let me play with my friends, everybody else is here!" LOL!

Thanks for the tip on posting pics Hopi. I'm in the remedial class so it's going to take me a while to figure things out. (And I knew you were going to call me out on Plum being part of the Red family! :roflmfao:)

Sue, I didn't know how much I was going to love this shopper until I bought it. It does some puddling, but not enough to change my mind. I believe Hopi has this bag and I "think" that was something she didn't like about it.

Last edited:

I had the hardest time getting signed up. I've been trying to get on ever since I saw Sarah's quickly deleted thread about the Dooney Forum being up and running. Every day I clicked for the email and it would not arrive. I would sign on to TPF and it would say I haven't finished the process. I was begging to the screen, "Oh, please let me play with my friends, everybody else is here!" LOL!

Thanks for the tip on posting pics Hopi. I'm in the remedial class so it's going to take me a while to figure things out. (And I knew you were going to call me out on Plum being part of the Red family! :roflmfao:)

Sue, I didn't know how much I was going to love this shopper until I bought it. It does some puddling, but not enough to change my mind. I believe Hopi has this bag and I "think" that was something she didn't like about it.

You aren't alone in "adjustment" problems! ;) We'll learn! :smile:

There are some new colors and fabrications for your tote now showing on the D&B site. That really confused the issue for me!

Sue

Last edited:

Hey Girl!!! :wave: Love your new bag! To post a pic, click on the little yellow "mountain" icon at the top of the REPLY box, then paste your URL in there. You can't paste directly on the forum like you can on the Q board.

I just bought a Coach tote and I'm surprised at how much I LOVE it...I've never been much of a tote gal, either.

SIUMOM - Sarah has been helping me try to figure out this forum, today is the first day I can actually start a post and I have friends:cool:, just not to sure how to email them, this is pure entertainment but I am spending so much time . I actually love everything about the lambskin O ring shopper, my only issue is when totally loaded up the handles sag, but at 50% off, that can be over looked:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.