Which do you prefer - Musette Salsa or Tango?

1. So I'm not loving my new Bosphore Messenger but still would like a crossbody bag. Which do you prefer (if any) - the Musette Tango or the Musette Salsa (both with the long strap).
    tango.jpg salsa.jpg
  2. I got the salsa when it first came out and I love it, I think it's a matter of which one fits you better though....
  3. tango!!:love:

i bought both in mono and damier! :p :heart:
  4. i like the tango more! lol.
  5. I love the shape of the Tango much better than the Salsa, just my style. (I do have a Damier Tango long strap, it is a great bag.)
  6. Salsa, personally.
  7. My vote goes for the Salsa! I have seen this bag in the visual aids thread and it looks fab everytime!
  8. Tango for me.
  9. I like the shape of the salsa. How come you don't like your new bosphore?
  10. I can't put my finger on it. I love it off but just not on for some reason.
  11. really? I just got mine and I think it's cute although I haven't worn it officially because it has been raining. Maybe it's the strap material, it looks very sporty on? I like the tango and the salsa but when I saw them at the store it seemed like it was hard finding things in them and they're not as roomy as the Bosphore. Let us know what you decide.
  12. I have the Salsa and love it. It fits across the body and is sooo roomy!:yes:
  13. i like the tango much better.
  14. i have the Salsa, so i'm partial to that. i don't really like the shape of the Tango for some reason
  15. I like the tango...I'm not a huge fan of the long shape of the salsa