Which do you like the least?

Which TWO should I say bye bye to first?

• Classic Whiskey Edith Satchel

• Medium Whiskey 06 Paddinton

• Medium Rouge 06 Paddington

• Mousse small front pocket paddington

Results are only viewable after voting.
You asked for two bags, so I voted for the edith to go and the rouge paddington.

They whisky paddington fits as well to your wardrobe as the edith, but with the whisky paddington you're already in love with :yes:

The rouge paddi doesn't fit very well...attention: will you ever use it as it deserves??? For all it's beauty? :confused1:

Thks so much for your responses! I am agreeing with most of you that the edith will have to go sooner or later... The mousse pocket paddy is the least fave of my three paddies consistent with the poll results so far and i was all ready to post on ebay...wrote up the listing, pics eveything but when i took it out to measure it I just couldn't do it!!! The leather quality of the paddies are sooo nice and worth the money compared to for ex. an edith or some other brands...plus i love the mousse color!!! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: This is so hard! Hats off to everyone who have sold their beloved Chloes for one reason or another!

But I need to sell! I was thinking of holding onto my balenciagas last but perhaps a couple of those should go before my paddies??? Paddies seem like they will stand the test of time esp. in terms of wear and durability!

Can you post pics please? Make it easier for us/me to choose :yes:

unfortunately I haven't figured out how to resize pics on iphoto (I have a mac powerbook)! I've been trying to figure out how to do that for days...! MY DH is of no help either! I have pics galore on my computer of a few of my Chloes cuz I was planning to sell but don't know how to post them on here!