which do you like? pics

Which color with SH

1. Plomb GSH Day

2. Vert Fonce GSH Day

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. After changing my mind about the Violet GSH Day to First i still needed to have a Day bag.:nuts: I just got these two gorgeous bags from Kim and both have awsome leather.:drool: I just need your opinion which color looks good with the SH. I personally like the Plomb GSH Day :tup:but i need more votes.:p
    IMG_3308 (2).JPG IMG_3309 (2).JPG IMG_3312 (2).JPG IMG_3313 (2).JPG IMG_3316 (2).JPG
  2. Two more pics.:smile:
    IMG_3314 (2).JPG IMG_3315 (2).JPG
  3. I am surprised to find that I prefer the Vert Fonce in your photos. Maybe it is because I like the look of the leather though???
  4. Nanaz.......both of those bags are TDF!!!! But I think you'll LOVE the Plomb!!!! It's gorgeous and extremely versatile. :yahoo:
  5. WOW Nanaz...BOTH are SPECTACULAR...the leather and the HW combo. I can totally see why it would be difficult to decide. My vote is going to the plomb...because it sounds like it makes your heart thump a little faster than the VF.
  6. Nanaz.. Im carrying the Vert Fonce SGH day today... shes sitting right next to me in my desk;).. HmMM... since you dont have plomb yet... I like plomb too.. this ones a tough one... I say keep the plomb if you dont have one yet. :tup:
  7. hmmm, may be i shouldn't have said i like the Plomb :pnow you all are going to say Plomb. :roflmfao:Just ignore my preference and vote for what makes you go WOW.:graucho:
  8. plomb without a doubt!
  9. You know what I am going to say- Plomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is enough to make me a very happy girl until next season;)!!!!!
    Good luck and thanks for being such a sweetie:smile:!!!!!!!
  10. Aww, you are very welcome.:heart: Did every thing work out for you?;)
  11. Perfectly thanks to you- you're the best. Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!
  12. I would prefer a Plomb.
  13. 100% the plomb!
  14. :woohoo::happydance::dothewave::party:
  15. Plomb all the way! :tup: