Which do you like better- Choo, Tod's or Chloe

SoyBean001 said:
of course.....bringing you into greater depths of frustration with me:P What do you think of the royal blue? How about compared to the light one? I wonder what the light one really looks like in person...the shades tends to differentiate between those provided by tods and Neiman pics....I personally like the neiman marcus shade...more definitely powder blue (this is what Tods says it is)

They are both beautiful, but I prefer the light blue one for Spring and Summer! That bag is GORGEOUS! And I know you are also contemplating the red one- which if you can get in the size you want- is amazing!

oh my god!!! you are so right on target! That is exactly what I've beening thinking about! yes, we are both obsessers, I think that fact has more than been established now:biggrin:

jag said:
They are both beautiful, but I prefer the light blue one for Spring and Summer! That bag is GORGEOUS! And I know you are also contemplating the red one- which if you can get in the size you want- is amazing!

SoyBean001 said:
oh my god!!! you are so right on target! That is exactly what I've beening thinking about! yes, we are both obsessers, I think that fact has more than been established now:biggrin:

LOL! I am shameless! Let me know what happens- and have a great weekend- I am off to NM!!!

tod's bag have the best quality, and are classy.
jimmy choo are nice too, but i prefere their shoes.
you could buy a tod's bag and a pair of choo's shoes:biggrin:
go for the tod's,the one posted in the firts page is amazing!

divina_lucilla said:
tod's bag have the best quality, and are classy.
jimmy choo are nice too, but i prefere their shoes.
you could buy a tod's bag and a pair of choo's shoes:biggrin:
go for the tod's,the one posted in the firts page is amazing!

LOL! Great advice!!! I love Choo's shoes!!! Thanks for the input!

I just ordered a Chloe Edith bag this morning from a local boutique and the store owner showed me pictures of the Fall 06 Edith shoulder bag! :love: :love: :love:

esiders said:
I just ordered a Chloe Edith bag this morning from a local boutique and the store owner showed me pictures of the Fall 06 Edith shoulder bag! :love: :love: :love:

OMG! It comes in a shoulder bag for Fall!!!! How did it look? Which did you like better, the Edith for spring/summer or the shoulder version!