Which Disney Princess Are You ?

I am Aurora/Sleeping Beauty! You are absolutely gorgeous, but an evil spell was put on you that forced you to be away from your parents and true identity for sixteen years. However, you ended up happily with your prince...after you slept for too long.

I wanted to be Belle, but ended up with Cinderella. I don't know how...must be all the superficial answers I put down for the questions. LOL. Handsome, handsome, and handsome. Haha. Odd that they didn't have Ariel though since she's actually my favorite!

You are BELLE! You are very pretty and stand out in your small town. If you are able to turn a mean old beast into a sweet and caring beast, you are definitely special.

But I cheated b/c I wanted to be her:P I really do relate to the girl though -- I'm pretty much of a nerd, and I just know that I would fall for the mysterious, brooding prince, hiding away in his luxurious castle...desperately in need of my love and support so that he can be the happy man he was meant to be...even if he is ugly!

I'm surprised more of us aren't Jasmine b/c of the carpet ride question...I mean, who would answer anything else, are you kidding me?? The chance to go on a magic carpet ride is not to be passed up.

Mine says:

You are SNOW WHITE! You are very old fashioned. You are also very graceful, gentle, sweet, and caring. You often put the others needs before yours, and were rewarded in the end.

I guess it's true..................I'm a mom!

You are SNOW WHITE! You are very old fashioned. You are also very graceful, gentle, sweet, and caring. You often put the others needs before yours, and were rewarded in the end.

Yeah Right!!! :biggrin: