Which Disney Princess Are You ?

1. Cinderella. How interesting. hOw did you find this quiz? Its cute.

2. ok.. i admit.. i cheated.. i REALLY wanted to be jasmine so i picked all the jasmine ones.. hehe

3. Cinderella too!

Who are you Pradasmeadow?

4. there is no way I am a cinderella. It must be that hates to clean question, I think I am more the Fiona type.

5. I am... Cinderella, just like everyone else hehe

"You are CINDERELLA! You are not the prettiest of the princesses...but hey, your not ugly either. You were treated unfairly until you got what you deserved in the end and became a princess. You are caring and very kind and mostly put others happiness before yours."

6. I fudged it so I could be Sleeping Beauty!

7. I am Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)...I wanted to be Belle! Did they even have Aeriel?

8. I am Cinderella too!!

9. You are CINDERELLA! You are not the prettiest of the princesses...but hey, your not ugly either. You were treated unfairly until you got what you deserved in the end and became a princess. You are caring and very kind and mostly put others happiness before yours.

10. I am also Cinderella.

11. Cinderella, which was the first Disney movie I saw in a theater. My father called me Cinderella as a child. My given name is Cynthia.:lol:

12. I'm snowwhite...

13. You are SNOW WHITE! You are very old fashioned. You are also very graceful, gentle, sweet, and caring. You often put the others needs before yours, and were rewarded in the end.

14. Would you believe Snowhite, LOL I tried to get Pocahontas. :roflmfao: