• Gucci

• Prada

• Dolce and Gabbana

• Chloe

• Balenciaga

• Burberry

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Marc Jacob should definitely be on the top of the list! This guys has no elegance and class in his designs...of course it's only MHO.

Yeah. Prada has gone downhill. I couldnt even find one bag of theirs I slightly even liked this season. They need to come up with an amazing "it" bag real fast before they drop off the earth.

I think MJ is okay, I do not have any of his bags, but the leather ages well from what I have seen and he always has "it" bags. Thay are cute I think. I wear his clothes , Marc Jacobs and some from his line Marc By Marc Jacobs, but the bags are not my style, but I dont dislike them. I love MJ as a designer , and I love what he has done for LV!

Most overratted: Burberry bags are nothing special IMO, and Prada.
(And when I think of bags D&G doesnt come to mind, I think they are better left to make sexy dresses, but I have never really looked at their bag collection closely.)

Definitely Burberry and Prada from a bag standpoint. Burberry is just boring and Prada has always been a bit boring. All I can ever think of is all that black nylon. My opinion only.:biggrin:

I don't like most of Prada's bags. Also, this choice wasn't on the list, but I don't really like any Fendi bags. The Spy just doesn't do it for me, neither do the logo print bags.

Definitely Prada. I've owned Prada bags in the past, and most have not held up that well with daily wear and tear given the original price paid, and I am very careful with my bags.