Which designer handbag is a good investment?

1. Hi, everyone,

I am new to the designer bags. I am thinking of investing on a nice designer bag. I am hoping that I can carry the bag to work and to stroll in a mall Itrying to make the most use of the bag :p ). If my budget is below $1000, what should I get? If my budget is between $1000 - $2000, what will be the best choice? If money is not an issue, what should I consider?

2. if money is not an issue, hermes.. with the 1-2K budget, go for Chanel..

3. i say LV :smile:

4. Welcome!:flowers:
    I'd look at a Balenciaga to begin with (a classic already,so a good investment IMO)
    Then maybe a Fendi:yes: or classic Chanel...
    Money no object? Hermes all the way!

5. i say chanel, hermes, or lv. i think i came in here with a bias, so you shouldn't really listen to me! :p

6. Dear Pallas:

GO WITH THE BAG YOU LOVE!!!!:rolleyes:

7. Hello please visit my website xxxx you will see alot of bags to choose from and great prices too :yes: Chloe is very popular and Fendi. Good luck

8. ^^^ this one's better than my suggestion! which bags do you have in mind?

9. THere is absolutely NO SELLING on the PF!

10. Whatever tickles your fancy!

11. I'd say LV because they are durable, timeless and you if you want to sell them you can get a good percentage back.

12. $1,000 budget - Salvatore Ferragamo Marissa bag
    $1,000 to $2,000 - Bottega Veneta ball bag
    Money not an issue - Hermes Birkin or Bolide

13. It says you can advertise sorry if i offended you. Do you know if it is possible to advertise at all here?

14. You need to re-read the rules. If you want to advertise, you need to contact Megs or Vlad directly.

15. I'd say LV or Hermes.