Which Damier Bag for office?

1. Which damier bag do you think is more office appropriate? The office I work in requires business attire, but I don't have to wear a suit every day.

Damier Papillon or the Damier Speedy?

I carry a separate lightweight tote for paperwork and lunch so the size of the bag is not an issue.

Thanks for your opinions.
  2. I have the damier papillon and I sometimes wear it with business outfits, but my vote goes to the damier speedy. To me, it looks a little more polished and not as casual as the papillon :biggrin:
  3. I actually vote for papillon because it is a little more structured and will hold it's shape over time.

Are you set on those two choices?
  4. That is a tough one because I love them both! The first thing that popped into my head for the office was the Alma. I don't think you could go wrong with either the Speedy or the Papillon. I vote for the Speedy just because I want one so much! :biggrin: :lol:
  5. i think the parioli makes a great office bag. from the 2 you mentioned, i'd vote for the speedy.
  6. I like these two bags but I'm not limited to them. The Saleya PM also catches my eye. Since I love my Trousse makeup bag, I really want a bag in damier, too, but I just can't make up my mind. Shoulder bag? Handbag? Too many choices.... Arghh.....

I carry that trousse in every bag I carry --- love it!
  7. Hmmm, for the office, I'd say the Saleya PM. It seems big enough to hold all your work essentials and then some. Then I would go for the Pap, then the Speedy. IMO, the Speedy looks more casual, but just a teeeeeny bit less casual then the Pap.
  8. I have the saleya pm and carried it to work today. I love it---it's polished looking, yet can also be dressed down.
  9. Speedy, it's such a classic bag and you can fit soooooo much in it.
  10. Wait - if you're also considering the Saleya, my vote goes for that. I love that bag! It looks like the perfect work tote :nuts:
  11. I would vote for the Speedy but the ALma would be great, too.
  12. if i had to chose it would be: Saleya, Duomo, then the Papillon.
  13. I vote for speedy.
  14. I'll choose damier alma or damier duomo for the office environment. Maybe damier papillon on Fridays.
  15. 1. duomo
    2. saleya pm
    3. papillon
    4. speedy