Which credit card do you use most?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I generally just use my debit card out of habit because its the first card I got and that way I don't have to pay any credit card bills at the end of the month. For purchases over $400 (since that's my daily spending limit on debit) I use my Blue Amex.

For really big purchases (airplane tickets, etc.) I use my parents' United Airlines card so they can get miles.

I use Blue AmEx for my gas because I fill up at Costco & that's all the accept. Other than that I use my Starbucks cards which I love! I know it seems like a stupid thing to use my points on but I love Starbucks & always feel guilty about spending so much money there. This way, I feel like I'm not spending any!

Amex.

BTW do you all have any experience with the different colored credit cards, i.e is it worth paying the expensive annual fees to upgrade a card to gold or platinum?

I use my Bloomie's Visa for everything and get points, getting $25 GC for anything at the store. Don't need airline miles, remodeled my kitchen in Jan. and got almost $300 GC!

Target, Nordstrom, I think most have the same type of program!

I use my debit card pretty much all the time. I just got a credit card recently but it's for my business so I try not to put too much personal stuff on it because I usually need the balance to be a close to zero as possible so I can purchase stock.