Make-Up

which concealer??

Posted By angexz298 Posted Jun 13, 2011

1. I'm using Eve Pearl now and could not be happier. It covers very well without looking cakey. I set it with powder and it does not budge the entire day.

2. I like the tarte concealer but I was also impressed with the sephora brand concealer. It was quite nice.

3. I use Armani's, but as mentioned it's pretty light and I'm looking for another brand to try. I'm going to try the Lancome one. Because I didn't like Laura Mercier's or the Bobbi Browwn one either :sad: Too drying out on the skin I think.

4. Laura Mercier's and the Bobbi Brown one both settled in fine lines for me :sad:

5. as i postet in another thread im using mineral powder a little lighter than my mineral powder for the face.
    before i was using YSL,without good result,sometimes im using rival de loop too.
    it depence on my mood.

6. I've tried both and found the textures to be very similar. I prefer the Bobbi Brown because of the companion corrector product available.

If your under eye circles aren't bad (mine are awful!) and you don't need a corrector, either product would work well.

7. I also have tried both concealers, but they cake up and are noticeable. I recently purchased Mac mineral concealer and love it! It covers and doesn't settle into lines ☺

8. Stila Conceal & Brighten. The packaging is kind of crappy and annoying, but it is a lovely consistenty and has decent coverage (though one need a corrector underneath if they have severe dark circles.)

9. My vote is MAC's Studio Finish!Bobbi Brown creamy concealer is just ok.