Which colour for a Baleciaga virgin?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I only have one Balenciaga. It is black and I love it, however sometimes I look at the colours and wish I had a bright one just for fun. Maybe in the future when my bank account allows me.

Safe = Black

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone! I haven't actually got a nice black bag so it is tempting but I do like to make a statement so maybe the red....
decisions decisions! I think I will wait to see whats available in Paris altho I saw a pic of a caramel one and that was beautiful....

:graucho:

I would choose the red, it's so beautiful! You can always have a black bag next, also black is available every season, the Rouge Vif is just for now!

Awbrat, the grey is a fantastic neutral, really goes so very well with so many colours!! Great first choice!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Jump in head first and get a rouge vif or a grenat or an ink - those are the only ones I have seen in real life other than a black, so they are the only ones I can recommend. Or wait for Bleu India. Or get a caramel. Or a blueberry. ARRRRGGGHHH. Don't get any so you don't lust for more is probably the best advice.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I believe in love at first sight..... (eergh...for purses only if you know what I mean....), and taking into account that you don't want a black, I would go to a couple of B-Bag shops, maybe you can do that in Paris, look at the purses, the colors, hold them, touch them, and try to focus on my feelings and catch that little unexpected something :love: that happens to your heart for a certain color or a special leather and that maybe you wouldn't lesson to because you are too much focused on what you "need" or "goes with everything".

I have done that sometimes and I have often ended up in wearing my "love at first sight choise" much more than expected, because I loved it and found so many unexpected matches.

I don' have a b-bag yet but it's on my list. I must say I agree with "trama turgo" I would also go with love at the first sight, that's what works the best for me.

bbags are known for their stunning colors :love: .. and they only come around once and never again! i say pick a color that makes your heart skips a beat :nuts: . you can always get the classic black from other designers.. like chanel :yes: .