Which colour for a Baleciaga virgin?

Ellay

Aug 13, 2006
Hi there!
Calling all you balenciaga bag experts out there! I really really really want one but just don't know which colour to go for... I love the red, but the black just looks so classy... also saw a picture of a turquiose one and it was absolutely stuning! I am having trouble finding a reputable site on the internet that sells them ;unlike when I bought my chloe from LVR.
I am going to Paris in October so is it best to wait til then?
Many thanks!!
:yes:

Hi there!
Calling all you balenciaga bag experts out there! I really really really want one but just don't know which colour to go for... I love the red, but the black just looks so classy... also saw a picture of a turquiose one and it was absolutely stuning! I am having trouble finding a reputable site on the internet that sells them ;unlike when I bought my chloe from LVR.
I am going to Paris in October so is it best to wait til then?
Many thanks!!
:yes:

Depends on what color fits in with your wardrobe and lifestyle. I have 6 B-bags and none are black because I already have black handbags. My B-bags are pewter, pale pink, red, brown, green and blue.

LVR also sells B-bags. In the states, you can buy them at Balenciaga's New York shop and select NeimanMarcus/Barneys/Nordstrom stores.

I'm still a Balenciaga virgin, but I plan on fixing that by the end of this year with a splash of COLOUR! I agree it's a tough decision, but in the end I made the choice to go with colour for my first b-bag because I think the black handbag department I can fill with other bag styles or I have already filled with other bag styles.

I agree, it depends on how daring you are and the typical colors of your wardrobe. After trying out so many different colors, I can honestly say that caramel, ink and truffle are my 3 faves, I guess I love neutrals.

If you are sometimes daring and mostly not, ink is a great choice!

Thanks everyone! I have to say I love the reds (there seem to be lots of variations) This season (autumn)I seem to be wearing greys and blacks and have coats in both these colours so I thought a red would be a nice splash of colour?

:graucho:

Thanks everyone! I have to say I love the reds (there seem to be lots of variations) This season (autumn)I seem to be wearing greys and blacks and have coats in both these colours so I thought a red would be a nice splash of colour?

:graucho:

Definitely! If not red, I'd suggest black as well.

Maybe a more neutral red like Grenat might work for you then?
I'm kind of biased... I love my Black City! I think black is a perfect color for your first bag, esp since it can go with so many outfits!

Ellay - The rouge vif would look great with your fall wardrobe! :heart: You can always get black for your *next* Bbag! :graucho:
Awbrat - Do you mean the greige? If so, it's a beautiful color! :love: