Which color?

What a tough call. I have been looking at the same 2 bags in leather also and can't make up my mind. If you have brown and black bags, go with the red. As you mentioned, it would go with most of your wardrobe. A pop of color is nice. So, I guess what I'm saying is go for the red!

The red is a nice color, and it is kind of a fire engine red, but not an "in your face" screaming color either. The coach.com color is actually pretty realistic on my monitor. I think it's a very nice red, and I love the Carly in general... but what I don't like about either is the fact there there's no contrast with the trim and strap (like the parchment and tan). There's something about this aspect with the red that I don't like, although I did almost purchase one around Christmas. I have so many brown bags, that I would probably purchase the red if someone told me to go buy a leather Carly today. However, if you don't have much in your wardrobe that you could use the red with, then I would probably go with the brown. I do think the hardware looks fab against the dark colors!

I totally agree. IRL I was disappointed b/c there is no contrast b/t the trim and the bag. :sad: The chocolate is gorgeous though and I think would go with tons of stuff.

So I am going to Coach today to finally use my PCE. I have decided I want a leather bag....a medium Carly...now which color? I am torn between the chocolate brown and the chili red. I am a lil afraid of the red..I haven't seen it IRL, is it a deep red or a screaming red? I know I will love the brown but a nice pop of color would be good. What do you ladies think?

I think this is a tough decision. I have seen both in real life and I love them both. I probably wouldn't carry the red as much as I would the chocolate because I do like for my outfits to match somewhat with my bags. I looked at the red carly yesterday while I was in Dillards. It is a beautiful color but if I had to choose between the two I would get the chocolate!
Carley

I think u should get the red! I always think red is a great neutral in some ways since it adds a pop of color and it usually matches most of what u wear--browns, blacks, tans ect. If u already have a lot of black/brown bags, go for red!

I personally would go w/ the chocolate because it goes w/ more...unless you wear a lot of clothing that can offset red. I wouldn't be able to pull it off, though there are others on the forum who look HOT w/ the Chili....It depends on what colors your normally wear.