Which color UGG boots should I buy?

Which color UGG boots should I get?

• Black

• Chocolate

• Chestnut

Results are only viewable after voting.
im having the same problem at the moment, going to buy some tomorrow, ive decided to go with the short classic uggs but cannot decide whether i want chesnut or chocolate so ill probably just go try them both on and then see which i like more.!

Thanks, ladies!:yes: I still can't decide but I want to buy them either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Could you maybe be so kind to post pics of you wearing yours-that might really help!

Thanks!:smile:

Reactions: unhly_msqurade
Depends on your wardrobe. I wear a lot of black so I bought black Uggs first. If browns go better it's a tossup between chesnut and chocolate. I have a pair of chestnuts, but I think chocolate would be more versatile especially for darker colors.

I have a super cheesey picture:shame: of a Friend,and I posing for a picture last year ugging in our uggs :P Her uggs are Talls & mine are Shorts!

I am on the right, I was wearing a black puffy jacket with a pink juicy velour hoodie with a solid white tank inside,dark jeans,and my loveley speedy 25 :love:
ugglove1.jpg

I have a super cheesey picture:shame: of a Friend,and I posing for a picture last year ugging in our uggs :P Her uggs are Talls & mine are Shorts!

I am on the right, I was wearing a black puffy jacket with a pink juicy velour hoodie with a solid white tank inside,dark jeans,and my loveley speedy 25 :love:
ugglove1.jpg

Thanks so much,Jadore!!:yes: You look fabulous!! I think I might get the short black ones now!:rolleyes: Ok, am heading to Bloomingdales with my bf now and will let you know which ones I'll get!:yahoo:

So I went to Bloomingdales last night and they were completely sold out in every color and style in my size (6)...:wtf:They said that they'll gt new ones on February(!) Where did you ladies all get you UGGs from?
I might have to order them online I think...

I went to buy mine today, i tried 3 different stores (thats all that sells them by mine) and all were sold out of every style/colour they sold :wtf: i couldnt believe it! i was mortified... so headed down to flannels and bought a gucci purse instead :yes:

So I went to Bloomingdales last night and they were completely sold out in every color and style in my size (6)...:wtf:They said that they'll gt new ones on February(!) Where did you ladies all get you UGGs from?
I might have to order them online I think...

It's always easiest to get them in the summer or early fall. Around christmas it's near impossible. I got the last pair of size 5 classic shorts in olive off of uggs.com 2 weeks ago, and I ordered my chestnut sundance II's in november - both of which are sold out now in the more common sizes. Most of my uggs are from the uggs site or from nordstroms - you just need to get them in the less cold months and before christmas. They're hardest to find usually between november through march-ish. Your best bet is ebay - but sellers usually charge extra because they know they're hard to get right now - supply and demand :s

they're completely backordered everywhere i've looked (online)! it's driving me crazy because i want some too :sad: if you find a site that has some, please tell me!

I ordered mine from

https://www.cozyboots.com/

as they don't have them in stock currenly but will be getting them the soonest out of nordstrom.com, uggaustralia.com and bloomingdales.com etc.

I hope this helps! I ordered mine in a 5 as I read everywhere that you should get them a size smaller a they stretch quite a bit and I'll be getting mine mid February... I can't believe that they are sold out everywhere though! I guess it speaks for the product:shame: