Which color is better for this MJ hobo?

1. I am struggling which one to choose. Please help me.
    Butter yellow
    Black

Butter yellow.jpg Black.jpg
  2. Depends on what color you are lacking in your handbag collection but I'd go for black in that style.

Good luck and let us know what color you decide.

3. :yes: ^I agree....I like the black better in this style....Good luck!! :heart: Emmy

4. For what it is worth I prefer the black as well. I'm not a fan of the yellow leather and gold hardware combo.

Let us know which one you choose!!

5. Well someone has to vote for Butter and I guess that person is me!! :p I'm not really a fan of the black and gold hardware. I have the Butter hobo and several bags later, it's still one my favorite bags. It's a very lush, rich color and it's surprisingly versatile. I always get compliments on that bag.

6. Black in this style looks a bit plain, so I choose butter yellow.

7. I like both, but it depends on your wardrobe. I'm personally of the mindset that one can never have too many black bags...however, for this bag I prefer yellow.

8. I like the butter yellow.

9. i actually have this bag in black, so i'll vote for that color :smile: it's a great casual black bag...though one thing i'll warn you about with this style is that it's very slouchy, so that fabulous shape doesn't really stay that way once it's full & being carried. still a lovely bag, though.

you could always order both & choose once you have them to see in person....that's what i'd do ;)

10. I think that the black would be more classic and versatile; however, I saw someone with the yellow hobo last week and it was TDF! Go with whatever you love and think will work for you. I don't think you can really go wrong here. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.

11. as much as I like the versatility of black bags, somehow i find that MJ bags look better in colors. So I'm voting for the butter yellow...

it really depends on whether you'd use that colors though. I've chosen black over colors i thought were nicer because i knew i wouldn't end up using a certain color =P

Tell us what u decide on!

12. Oh, Thanks for your opinions. Actually I love both of them. Black is perfect in the winter, while butter yellow will be better in the spring/summer. Now I am thinking to keep both of them. :sad:

13. Finally, I return the butteryellow hobo today. I found the black one looks perfect with my coat.

14. Congrats on your new bag! Please post pics!! :yahoo:

15. YES!Pics!!Congrats!