Which color HH gaza satchel to keep?

?

Which color HH Gaza satchel do you like better!

1. Fir

2. Bark

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I ordered both fir and bark because I couldn't decide based on seeing them online...and now I can't decide even seeing then IRL! Please give me your $0.02...it's worth way more than that to me!

Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories - Gaza Luxe Leather Satchel, Fir Detail

Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories - Gaza Luxe Leather Satchel, Bark Detail

I wear mostly neutrals, and I don't have any bags in either of these colors. I do have a couple of darker brown bags though!

TIA!!!

2. Ooooh, in this case I like the Fir. I've looked over this bag before. You gotta tell me how you like it and if all the pockets work for you or are they too small, too hard to get into etc.
    Neat bag...Congrats

3. I've gone for fir too - more unusual and striking I think

4. I love the fir, but the bark is nice too and works really well with the design.

5. I love HH bags. In this style I like the fir better. I know the Gaza line is supposed to evoke the traveler look but it looks a little too much like a regular ole suitcase in the bark.

6. I really like all the pockets on this bag. Nice choice. It's a tough call, but I would go with the fir color, I think.

7. Thanks so much, ladies! It's 4-3 in favor of the fir right now, hmm....what to do? :confused1::confused1:

8. Fir!

9. I just evened the score. We're not helping you at all, are we?:confused1:

10. Well, at least I know I can't go wrong either way!! :wlae:

11. I agree, I think I would go with bark but I do own a few bags in that color :lol:

12. fir!

13. Before reading all the responses I liked Fir more anyway, although after voting it seems the consensus is pretty split!

14. I'd go with the Fir. If your wardrobe is primarily neutrals, it will give you a little shot of color.

15. I like BOTH...but maybe the fir just a little more? It is a little different but still neutral.