Which color GH city should I get?

Do you like the VG at all? how did you feel about Vert D'eau?:idea:
I've seen anthracite and vert gazon gh in person, both were great. I've never seen gh with vert d'eau. I think I prefer vert d'eau, but not having seen it in person with giant makes it hard to say. The anthracite also grabbed me when I saw it at Saks.... I just want to make the right choice, so I can keep the one I pick.

Tough decision but i say go with your own guts feelings because you know the best what you wear, and what kind of life style you have. I really loved VG but it just wasn't going to work for me where i live or work so i tend to go with more neutral colors. May be Daphne can e-mail you a pic of giant Vert D'eau. Either way good luck and keep us posted.:heart:

If you loved vert deau and ordered it in the day, you must like that color. Take a look at some of the bags here with GH in vert deau. They are gorgeous. I am inclined to say vert deau in GH or vert gazon in GH, but like others say, you know best which you'll wear and will go with your wardrobe.

I think all the available colors in GH are cool. They're there for a reason. But if I were you, I would stay away from Black and Brown for now (cuz you can always get them later), and pick out a color of your fancy.

Here are a couple of pics of the sandstone city that I'm probably returning. The causal clothes you see are what I usually wear. I'm still so confused...:shrugs:

Attachments

• sandstone.jpg
    sandstone.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 36
  • sandstone2.jpg
    sandstone2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 45
  • sandstone3.jpg
    sandstone3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 47
I dont want to confuse you, but I love that sandstone. It is so beautiful. I am a bbag newbie. I saw the white city and brief with GH and fell in love with them. I would think a blue would look great on you, Marine I think its called. What every you chose i am sure will be great.

Based on your collection and overall wearability (since it sounds like you're looking ahead to see which would take you best year-round as well), I'm going to say Vert Gazon. You could use it in the summer and it would really pop in winter also against dark colours:yes:

OMG that sandstone is a gorgeous one. I say keep it. It goes with everything. But if you really don't love it, I think VG is TDF with GH.

I totally agree!

That sandstone paired with GH has really swung me over the fence to liking GH now...

When I saw the pics of you wearing it, I thought you were made for eachother

BUT...

If you really dont like her, and want to exchange it, I would say VG with GH. I also love the FB with GH too!