Which color for Bulga Leather tote??

1. Ok, so I just ordered two on NM....both were very good deals! I couldn't make up my mind but I was scared someone would snatch it, so I ordered both colors.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod38170077&parentId=cat14350762&masterId=cat6000734&index=7&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat14350762
    [​IMG]
    ^ for $171

or

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod34860004&parentId=cat14220742&masterId=cat12110736&index=7&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat8840736cat12110736cat14220742
    [​IMG]
    ^for $166 before tax

For some reason, they have different names.. (Bulga Slouch Shoulder Bag vs. Bulga Leather Tote)--anyone know the difference?? They look the same to me!

Which one should i keep--Which color is better? :wtf: And do any of you have this bag? What do you think about it?

2. I preferred the second but I'm personally terrified of carrying a white bag I know I'd ruin it.

3. I would get the darker one also. I just love Bulga leather!

4. I like the darker one too. I think the light one is kind of "paper bag"-ish...

5. I'm with everyone else. I like the darker one best. Congrats on your new bag! I love Bulga.

6. Ok, I'll be weird and say I prefer the lighter one! Just reminds me of cafe latte and it would look great in Bulga's smooth, buttery leather. Also those pinkish grommets stand out too much against the dark leather. I like how they blend in more with the lighter color.

7. Definately the dark brown . . . I actually ordered it right before you (and then cancelled so it popped back up), but I couldn't justify that after 2 HH purchases in the last 3 days. Lol! I'm so glad someone here grabbed it though!

8. I thought about getting one of those - but the pink rings at the handles really turned me off. Just don't like them.

Of the two, I prefer the darker one. It's a beautiful color.

9. i prefer the darker one - i actually really like the contrast with the pink grommets. also, i have a Bulga in a soft yellow-cream color and it shows the slightest dirt really easily since the leather is so matte. it's a dream to touch, but high maintenance for sure. if you are not accident/spill prone or are really easy on your bags, you could go with the lighter one though! bulga leather either was is AMAZING- wonderful scores! :smile:

10. I'm a strange one too I guess, but I totally would go for the lighter one!

11. im not a terribly large fan of the dark color, or the orange hardware personally.

12. either way...great deals :smile: maybe u should just keep both :graucho:

13. I like the darker one :smile: