Which color Edith? Help me decide..

1. Hi everyone! This is my very first post here on tpf. I hope this thread's in the right place so I apologize in advance if I'm not meant to be here!

I'm really wanting to buy my first Chloe and I've decided to go for the Edith but can't decide whether I should get black or whiskey. Ideally, I'd like both colors :yes: but I told myself one at a time! Size-wise, I don't know what's the best for me. I'll be using it as a work bag and for shopping and to throw my toddler's things when we're out and about.

Thanks! :smile:
  2. One prob with the normal edith is its difficult to fit over your shoulder, though you can purchase a messenger style with a strap.

I personally prefer black, but whiskey definitely 'pops' more!
  3. I prefer whiskey in an Edith, the color is TDF. It would look great with virtually anything you wear!
  4. Whiskey of course! Edith looks best in whiskey IMO, black is good also, just not as good as Whiskey.
  5. same here....i like the whiskey very much. I actually just got the Ecureil Edith...similar to whiskey but now quite the same. My 1st Chloe! Yipeee! :party:
  6. Whiskey/Ecureil for the Edith. You can always get another bag in Black.
    Also, I use it to carry around snacks & pull-ups for my toddler too. :tup:
  7. I have Whiskey, Black and Red. Whiskey is my favourite.....

You really can't fit it over the shoulder so if that's ok go for the regular edith satchel (I heard there are some on sale at NM last call for $510). Otherwise get the large Edith or the messenger style. My black one is the messenger style and it is handy sometimes, specially with my son. When I am not with him I carry the other ones.
  8. Since the price is such a bargain right now....why don't you get both!?!?!? :cutesy:hehehehe I actually like the mastic too. :girlsigh:
  9. Whiskey! The black is nice but the edith looks best in whiskey imo.
  10. Whiskey/Ecuriel definitely. Rouge is pretty nice too. Then there's the Noir.

Gaaaahhhh!!!! Too many choices.:roflmfao:

You may want to consider the shopper too, it's taller than the regular Edith. You can fit that on your shoulder. My only problem with it is it doesn't stand on its own like the regular one.
  11. whiskey is a classic, black is more edgy, but i personally prefer muscade (black stitching).. whiskey and black have beige stitching..
  12. A hard call since both are beautiful, I have both and if I had to let one go, guess I would choose the black. Although, I really like the black, the whiskey seems to get more attention.