Which color Baby Cabas to pick????

Which Color Baby Cabas would you pick?

1. White

2. Teal(Blue)

3. Khaki(Bronze)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. O.K., I need everyone's input. I'm on a wait list for Baby Cabas in White, Teal, and Khaki. I haven't seen one IRL yet, but just got me thinking which one to pick. All the chanel bags I have are:

-Red East-West lamb skin flap
    -Navy Patent Double flap
    -Vintage Ligne N/S Tote in Dark White
    -MM tote in Brown Suede
    -MC Flap in White
    -Lux Bowler in Khaki/Bronze

I'm a very casual person, I always wear jeans.....soooo which color would you pick??:wlae:
  2. White! You already have the bronze bowler, and the khaki cabas is similar in color to the bowler. White is stunning, I love my white more than my black. I'm also getting the khaki because I don't have any bronze/khaki colored bags.
  3. My first choice is Khaki but you have one in Luxe
    Second is white if you don't care for another white bag
    Teal is a nice colorful one for wearing with jeans.
    What about black cabas? You do not own any Chanel Black?
  4. khaki would b my first pic.. followed by white...
  5. Whiiiiiiiiite...!!!!!!!!!!!

although you have many white chanel bags, I think Baby Cabas looks really pretty in white!
  6. I really fell in love with the teal at the trunk show so I vote for teal. Especially since you have white and khaki bags already. Teal is so unique.
  7. I know you already have the bowler in bronze, but the Baby Cabas in Khaki is just stunning!
  8. Bronze:heart:
  9. Teal would be nice with jeans. IRL it is a beautiful color! :yes:
  10. Teal or Bronze. I don't think you can go wrong with either.
  11. Thank you so much for all of your opinions!!!!!!!
    A lot of people likes bronze, huh? Yeah, I wonder if bronze in Cabas will be same color as lux line.....if it's the same, then it's no fun to get same color I guess. I don't really care for black bag......exp. when it comes to a big bag.
  12. bronze!
  13. Teal, based on the colors of your other bags. But all 3 colors are gorgeous -- you can't go wrong. Please post some modeling photos when you get it?
  14. From all the pics posted so far, teal is blowing me away.