Which Coach design do you dislike?

1. Okay - we've talked about what we LOVE about Coach...now, what don't we like?

I really, really want to know what the person was smoking who came up with this. I just don't get it. (I don't mean to insult anyone who has this...I just can't picture a grown woman carrying a bag with FISH on it. MAYBE a wristlet, but not a BAG!)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. I really wasn't a fan of the "fish" collection either! Which was really dissappointing - because if they have a collection with JUST the BUBBLES - I would have been all over it!!! :biggrin:

From what I know, the only thing that had only bubbles was the umbrella.
  3. i agree....however, i'm also not loving the large ergo bag i saw at macy's recently either....maybe there's another style of the ergo that would be better.as i know others have posted how much they love it..sorry
  4. I'm with you on the fish - thought they were pretty hideous. And like Cathi, the ergo design has not appealed to me (but I haven't seen it IRL, so maybeI'll change my mind). I also am not a huge fan of the special edition denim bag they did over the summer - the one that looked like the back of someone's jeans. I also really don't like the new Hamptons stripe stuff.

Of course, for every one thing I see that I don't like, there's another (or two) that I love!
  5. Yeah, that. Exactly. :roflmfao:
  6. the new one with the mini-sig stripe down the middle?
    yeah, i'm not a fan of that either.

and...i'm so in the minority...the Carly doesn't do it for me either. But that's just personal preference...not bad design on Coach's behalf. It's a pretty bag, but wouldn't work at all for me.
  7. ^^ yeah, the mini-sig stripe and carly aren't calling out to me either.
    they're nice, but not for me. oh well, saves up money for something else in later future collections.
  8. I am not a big fan of any cartoon-like things on my bags, so that excludes the fish and the bumble bees and even the purple tweedy bags with the flower on them. Just not my style.

And I know this will get me pelted, but I am just not a big fan of the Hamptons line. I haven't seen anything from it that I would want - the whole line!! I like them on other people, but they are so... something! I like Soho and Legacy and others, but just not Hamptons.
  9. they did...they had bags and shoes. our dsw had the shoes for quite a while...well into october.
  10. All of the above plus the coach dot, the ones that came in green and pink and look like tiger stripe and the big huge poppy suede bags. Oh yuck!
  11. I love the dots, but I can't stand the poppy either. And I'm not a fan of any animal print, so the zebra stripe bags don't do anything for me.
  12. Everything you all have listed....but I can't stand fur on a purse, I don't care how cute, or how classic, or how rich....I hate fur on my purses!! LOL
  13. I'm not a big fan of this resort line...sorry
  14. the fish...resort, and the hamptons perforated
  15. The bags I wont ever own. I dont hate them, they just don't appeal to me:
    Optic-too shiny or confusing:confused1:
    Sig Stripe- The bag is rather boring looking. and the HANDLES are too dang skinny.:yucky:
    Hobo's- It seems to me that everything would just fall together into the bottom of the bag. I like structure.